us at Dress.Therapy)
We are open Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5:30 PM Eastern Time!
We accept returns on formal wear! All returns must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered with all original tags attached.
If you are unhappy with your formal wear order for any reason, you may return, cancel, or get a refund on your order less a 40% restocking fee. To be eligible for this credit in any form, you must contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order to let us know you would like to return. You will then be issued a Return Authorization (RA) number. Item must be shipped back to us via FedEx or UPS within 48 hours of receiving your RA # or it will not be accepted. All undergarments, shoes, accessories, sale, and discounted items are processed as final sale.
* ANY ORDER RETURNED WITHOUT A RA NUMBER WILL BE REFUSED. Click here for a return label.
International shipments (anything shipped outside of the 50 states): There are no returns, refunds, or cancellations for any reason other than manufacturers defect.
We offer multiple shipping options to fit your needs! All orders are processed within 24 business hours on weekdays, we ship via UPS and FedEx only, and we do not ship on weekends.
Ground Shipping on orders over $200: FREE
Ground Shipping on orders under $200: $10
3 Day Air - $15
2 Day Air - $40
1 Day Air - $60
Ground shipping takes up to 7-10 business days, if you need it sooner we suggest upgrading your shipping method.
Standard, 7-10 business days - $25
All Other Countries
Standard, 7-10 business days - $120
All international shipments are subject to duties and taxes, none of which are included in our shipping charges. This includes U.S. Territories.
All ship dates are approximate and based off of estimates from our manufacturers. They are subject to change with notification. Got questions or need clarification? Just call us!
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal. We do not offer layaway or buy used gowns. Sales tax is charged for residents of Georgia.
You can shop at Dress Therapy with confidence. We partner with Authorize.net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards safely and securely for our customers. The Authorize.net payment gateway manages the complex routing of sensative customer information through all processing networks. We are registered with the Authorize.net Verified Merchant Seal program.
- Your jean size is NOT your dress size.
- Sizes vary by designer. Each dress on our website has a special size chart provided.
- Do not measure yourself! Ask a friend or parent to help.
- Measure yourself in the undergarments you anticipate wearing under your dress.
- If you are not sure what size to pick, call or email us and we will advise you!
- When in doubt, go up a size. 99% of girls need some degree of alterations.
STEP ONE: Bust
- Place the measuring tape flat over the fullest part of your bust. Have your helper bring the tape around to the center of your back. Make sure the tape is taut, not tight.
STEP TWO: Waist
- Place the measuring tape flat against your stomach at the smallest part of your mid section. This is usually just over your navel. Wrap the tape around your back, have your helper pull it closely to your body making sure the tape is level all the way around.
STEP THREE: Hips
- Place the measuring tape around the largest part of your hip, thigh, and buttock area. *This is not your hip bone, but generally about 4 inches below. Make sure your helper pulls the tape taut but not tight, and to be sure that the tape is level and wrapped around the curviest part (the widest part) of your hip/thigh/butt area.
Once you have all your measurements recorded, pull up the size chart provided on the dress page of the item you are interested in. Compare your measurements with the chart and plot what size you fall in to for each category. The largest size that applies is the one you should ultimately order. These gowns are made to fit the size chart, so keep in mind that you will likly need some degree of alteration. And as always, if you are unsure about your size or have any questions, call us!
Do you have a store near me? The beauty of our business is that we are an exclusive online retailer. Without the overhead of an actual store, we are able to pass the savings along to you. And, we ship worldwide!
Are these dresses authentic? Absolutely! We are an authorized retailer for each and every designer we carry. All items are original pieces, directly from the manufacturers, with all original tags and packaging included. Some items even ship directly from the designer to YOU!
What is the length of a formal dress? Most of our formal dresses are 58 inches long, however this does vary by designer. Give us a call if you need specifics.
I sent you a message and have not heard back! Check your junk mail or spam folder. If you still can't find our response, check that you submitted the correct email address. Call us if you would like to talk to a real person!